A world leading International Support Service, Construction and Equipment Service company.
Interserve’s origins date back to 1884 when brothers Edmund and Augustus Hughes formed London and Tilbury Lighterage Company Limited, which specialised in transferring cargo between vessels. Between 1930 and 1950, the business diversified by moving into waste disposal and purchasing a civil engineering firm.
Further growth occurred after the Company bought a construction and engineering arm, which included expansion into the Middle East in the 1990s. In 2001 the Tilbury Group was renamed Interserve.
Interserve now employs circa 53,500 people worldwide, providing a wide range of services to more than 7,500 clients.
Everything we do is underpinned by a set of values that shapes how we manage relationships with clients, employees, shareholders, suppliers & communities.