Safer Highways, the leading industry-wide body which champions Health, Safety and Wellbeing welcome into membership five new organisations; inside the last 8 weeks.
Drainline – as specialist drainage service, NBC – multi-award-winning and accredited group that supplies labour solutions packages, SRL – a manufacturer and supplier of Portable And Temporary Traffic Systems To Hire Or Purchase and Clearview Intelligence – that innovative solutions that harness intelligence to transform operator and driver behaviour, making travel easy, efficient and safe have all now become a part of the Safer Highways family.
As he welcomed all of the organisations into membership, Safer Highways CEO Kevin Robinson said,
“2020 has been a massive challenge for the whole of our our sector with one of the biggest issues being around how we have cascaded information through our supply chain, something we made a key priority as a movement.
“I know that stood Safer Highways in good stead with the industry and was one the key factors in each of the organisations decision to become members.”
As well as the increased engagement and networking opportunities which membership. brings, all five organisations also have access to the following benefits:
· A free stand at the industry-leading SHL!ve event
· A4 advertisements and articles in SH Magazine (Quarterly Circulation of 197,000)
· Access to MHFA Mental Health Instructor Training (worth over £6,000 per organisation)
· Discounted training through our partnership with the Lighthouse Industry Charity
· Banner adverts and news articles in the Safer Highways online news shots (Average click rate 48,000 per week)
· Priority access to tickets for Safer Highways events
· Discounted tickets for the SH Awards
And most importantly the opportunity to make a significant difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of those we put to work on a daily basis.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org