First five new members since the end of lockdown.
Safer Highways, the leading industry-wide body which champions Health, Safety and Wellbeing welcome into membership five new organisations; inside the last 8 weeks.
Quality Marking Services – as specialist roadmarking contractor, King Highway – a manufacture of impact protection vehicles, Gaist – Specialist surveying contractor and Dawson Wam – specialist piling contractor and Highway Resource Solutions have all now become a part of the Safer Highways family.
The move also sees Greg Clark, Managing Director of Quality Marking Services, join the Stamp it Out campaign which seeks to eliminate roadworker abuse and incursions across our network.
By joining the movement they stand alongside many of the tier 1 contractors including Kier, Balfour Beatty and Morgan Sindall in driving the agenda around health and safety across our sector
As he welcomed all of the organisations into membership, Safer Highways CEO Kevin Robinson said,
“2020 has been a massive challenge for the whole of our our sector with one of the biggest issues being around how we have cascaded information through our supply chain, something we made a key priority as a movement.
“I know that stood Safer Highways in good stead with the industry and was one the key factors in each of the organisations decision to become members.”
As well as the increased engagement and networking opportunities which membership. brings, all five organisations also have access to the following benefits:
· A free stand at the industry-leading SHL!ve event
· A4 advertisements and articles in SH Magazine (Quarterly Circulation of 197,000)
· Access to MHFA Mental Health Instructor Training (worth over £6,000 per organisation)
· Discounted training through our partnership with the Lighthouse Industry Charity
· Banner adverts and news articles in the Safer Highways online news shots (Average click rate 48,000 per week)
· Priority access to tickets for Safer Highways events
· Discounted tickets for the SH Awards
And most importantly the opportunity to make a significant difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of those we put to work on a daily basis.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org