SH Live 2020, 15th & 16th September, Silverstone
There will be over 95 hours of CPD accredited content at this year’s SH Live and now is your chance to be one of those speakers taking the stage over the two day event.
Several theatres will host a range of insightful and engaging presentations focusing on health, safety and wellbeing as well as the safety of road workers and the latest thinking around making the roads safer for users.
All the content over the two days will be accredited for the first time by the CIHT. Organiser of the event, Safer Highways, is looking for:
- Examples of best practice in health, safety and wellbeing and how these projects are delivering success factors and benefits;
- Case studies that either deliver significant improvements in safety for road workers or road users;
- New technology, products or services that are helping drive change in the health, safety and wellbeing sector, as well as making the roads and road workers safer;
- Developments in vehicle technology making those who drive upon our roads safer for themselves and others;
- Cutting edge academic research around both road worker and road user safety.
“We are looking for health, safety, wellbeing and highway professionals who are passionate about creating change in this sector to deliver presentations that will help make a difference as well as providing tangible examples for others to follow. The one thing that the highways sector wants to know more than anything, is why other professionals are doing things a certain way and how they can apply that learning to their own areas of responsibility,” says Kevin Robinson, Chief Executive Officer of Safer Highways. “We want to help create a platform to nurture that culture of sharing knowledge and best practice,” he added.
The feature areas at SH Live 2020, include the Innovation in Health, Safety and Wellbeing Challenge, Top-to-Toe Protection Theatre, the Skanska Wellbeing Theatre, NEBOSH Learning Zone, the dynamic outdoor displays and demonstrations as well as further opportunity to hire the iconic Silverstone pit lane to further promote the innovation across the sector.
If you think you can bring something different to the programme for this year’s event, please write to us with a synopsis that includes; a suggested presentation title, a paragraph of what the session will cover and an idea of who the speaker will be. The deadline for this is the 31st March.
Please note: no commercial presentations will be accepted Email email@example.com