Introducing SHL!ve 20:20
Safer Highways is pleased to announce that we are to launch our flagship event for next year SHL!ve 20:20.
The event will take place across two days on the 15th and 16th September at the iconic Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix.
The inaugural event which attracted over 750 key sector professionals took place at the iconic Silverstone circuit on 11th September 2019 with industry hailing it a resounding success.
Next year through our flagship event Safer Highways aims to go further to promote increased collaboration, not just amongst our membership, but also across the sector in general.
Building on the phenomenal success of this years event next year we will have:
- Two Days of thought leadership content from key thinkers from not only within the sector but also wider industry.
- By relocating to the pit Garages SHL!ve 20:20 will have greater interaction between outside and indoor space
- Presentations in a designated time-space with more time specifically allocated for external tours
- Better facilitation of display
- Better registration and app integration to enhance the on the day experience
Watch our highlights video from our 2019 event
What people said about our event
To register your interest in SHL!ve 20:20